Friday, October 4, 2013

No Quick Takes Today

I was going to post Quick Takes all about my new doctor's appointment today, but as I was reading through the blogs on my list this afternoon and catching up, I read about Lucky as Sunshine's loss of her little boy at 21 weeks.  He was stillborn and she had to deliver her precious little boy last night.  After reading her story of loss, and already emotional from my appointment, it just doesn't feel right to blog today.  Go over and give her some love and prayers as she deals with the unthinkable.  I cannot imagine the roller coaster of emotions for someone who is IF, then suffers a miscarriage, and now this- a perfect little boy born just a few weeks too early.  I've been offering up prayers for her and her husband all day today.  Please join me in doing the same.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!, I have felt so comforted in everyone's prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sad. I do however hope your doctor's appointment went well.

    ReplyDelete