Monday, January 27, 2014

The Storm Inside Webcast: Coming Soon

I was going through my inbox cleaning out emails, when I realized I hadn't read this one I received from Women of Faith.  Sorry for the late notice, but I thought I'd post it anyways in case anyone wants to tune into the webcast tomorrow.  I did read that the videos will be available during the whole 5 weeks, so if you miss tomorrow, you can still watch the video.

The theme of the webcast is "Trade the chaos of how you feel for the truth of who you are."  Sounds interesting to me.  There always seems to be chaos in our lives no matter what age or stage we are at.  For me, I know the chaos can threaten to derail or discourage my faith walk, which in turn, effects so many other areas of my life. 

I'm not super familiar with the women speakers, so I can't vouch for their beliefs, theological background, etc but I figure God can speak through a multitude of Christian women to meet me where I'm at and speak to my heart.

Here's the link.  Let me know if you tune in and what you think.  I'll do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment