I was driving home from work earlier in the week and had to stop and take a picture of the mountains. They looked so beautiful with the sun setting behind them and the rays shining through the clouds. It's hard to see in the picture, but it was a beautiful display of God's splendor and power in creation. I never tire of looking at the mountains. They are such an amazing display of God's power. I am but a speck compared to 10,000 feet of mountain. And to think that mountains are just one element of God's amazing beauty.
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 I am weak, but Christ makes me strong. I'm relying on that strength to get me through.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
God's Beauty
Most of the nation seems to be covered under ice and snow. For whatever reason, we are not. It's cold temperatures but brown grass for us. At least the skies are blue and serve as a perfect background to the mountains.
I was driving home from work earlier in the week and had to stop and take a picture of the mountains. They looked so beautiful with the sun setting behind them and the rays shining through the clouds. It's hard to see in the picture, but it was a beautiful display of God's splendor and power in creation. I never tire of looking at the mountains. They are such an amazing display of God's power. I am but a speck compared to 10,000 feet of mountain. And to think that mountains are just one element of God's amazing beauty.
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Psalm 19:1
I was driving home from work earlier in the week and had to stop and take a picture of the mountains. They looked so beautiful with the sun setting behind them and the rays shining through the clouds. It's hard to see in the picture, but it was a beautiful display of God's splendor and power in creation. I never tire of looking at the mountains. They are such an amazing display of God's power. I am but a speck compared to 10,000 feet of mountain. And to think that mountains are just one element of God's amazing beauty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment